Your membership dues help fund
Membership benefits include
- excellent reading programs for all ages-children, teens and adults,
- presentations, lectures, films and educational events for all ages,
- the purchase of some equipment and technology upgrades to meet the non-budgeted needs of the library,
- special projects, more diverse and inclusive programs and exhibits,
- discounts at the periodic Friends' book sale events,
- tax-deductible membership dues,
- opportunities to volunteer in support of Friends' events, and
- becoming an advocate for the Library.
We hope you'll JOIN the Friends of the Chatham Community Library!!
Read an abbreviated history of the Friends of the Chatham Community Library.